About the founder – Manoj Kumar Mahto
14 years of work experience in the IT/ITES Sector as an employee and an entrepreneur with US, UK, and Asian Clients. Balanced mind with composed behavior. Quick learner and ability to work in high-stress conditions. Well organized and multilingual. Physically fit, key motivator, a firm believer in teamwork, relationships, and integrity. Author of a paper listed in IEEE Singapore (Engineering Journal)
Author of e-Book – The Ultimate Secrets of Affiliate Marketing (Available on Amazon Kindle)
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Training
Business Development • Management • Talent Acquisitions • Digital Marketing • Software Architecture • Coding in HTML and PHP • Google Analytics and Adwords.
Ability to Work Under Pressure • Decision Making • Time Management • Self-motivation • Leadership • Creativity • Never give up at work assigned attitude.
- Awarded Buzz Business Excellence Award 2019, USA
- InterCon Top 50 Leader Award 2019, Dubai
- India Leadership Award 2019, Bangalore
Bachelors of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, SRM UNIVERSITY—Chennai, India – Placed No. 1 in Top 50 Private Engineering Institute Raking 2017 – Survey by “Times Engineering Institute Ranking Survey.
- Industrial training in Swift Engineering, Bengaluru – Lift Manufacturing Company.
- Won SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Technical Paper presentation in 2010 and then presented in Germany about MR Fluid and Damper System.
- He was head of 30 team members and the team has represented Humanoid Project Papers in an International Conference in Singapore. He was the author of the paper which has been included in IEEE Singapore and also appreciated by “Times of India”.
- Worked in a research-based Vibration Project, submitted to journals in 2018.
ZOOLLEY TECHNOLOGIES INDIA now its ZOOLIAN INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED —Jashpurnagar, Chhattisgarh, India 31st March, 2016 – till date.
Software Development and Ad Network Company, company deals with advertising related online software with AI and websites. # of employees – 2
Founder and CEO. Registered an office at home address in Chhattisgarh. Partnered with his sister (Priyanka Devi Mahto) to start a bootstrap company. Responsible for technical development, software architecture, market watch, online promotion using Google and other tools, lead strategic projects, sales, affiliates management, advertisers and agency management, freelancer recruitment and overall management of the company.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1 – Company developed in-house products like Zool Ad Network, Zool Native Network, Zool Viral Network and Native Bill (One of its kind in the world).
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. Company deal with world-wide traffic of around 2 Billion Ad opportunities Daily.
- ACHIEVEMENT #3. Company developed one of the few native ads plugin in the world for wordpress named “Zool Viral Ads” (Like Outbrain, Rev – Content, Taboola etc).
- ACHIEVEMENT #4. Company have reached 25 countries in terms of clientele. We generated 70,000+ enquiries from affiliates and potential advertisers.
- ACHIEVEMENT #5. Tied up with all the leading traffic tracking companies like Adsbridge, Thrive etc for predefined settings for affiliates, marketers and link exchange on our sites too.
- ACHIEVEMENT #6. Bagged many projects from top sites and leading digital companies in the world.
- ACHIEVEMENT #7. Founder was invited on a TV talk show to inspire young entrepreneurs.
- ACHIEVEMENT #8. Around 90% sales of the company has been completed via chat only and saved money as spent on telephonic calls earlier.
- ACHIEVEMENT #9. IIM Indore || Invitation for Summer Placements 2017
- ACHIEVEMENT #10. Zoolley was approached by SAMSUNG INDIA for device search engine.
- ACHIEVEMENT #11. Featured on YourStory.com for developing a search engine.
ME TECHNOLOGIES —Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (December 2011 – December 2014).
Software development and digital marketing company # of employees – 18, Advertising Platform
Founder and Managing Partner. Rented an office of 1400 sq ft and teamed up with a partner Maheshwaran to create ME Technologies (Mahto – Eswaran Technologies) and develop business card directory (Online). Responsible for technical development, online promotion, fund raising, recruitment and overall management of the company. Raised a funding of INR 19,00,000 (Approx) from a Chief Engineer in a Shipping Company in Canada.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1. Company developed Business Card Directory named as mybcd.in, which was an online business listing and promotion company via Google Adwords and SEO.
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. Company handpicked 11,000+ business cards from Chennai and uploaded them online as free/paid listing.
- ACHIEVEMENT #3. Coding style and theme was unique and it was appreciated by codecanyon.net and the investors.
- ACHIEVEMENT #4. Learnt about the finance control and to understand people’s mindset.
- ACHIEVEMENT #5. Acquired the initial staff from a then dissolving company, we hired the staff for ME Technologies including operations manager who was his manager in We Care Technologies (Earlier Company).
- ACHIEVEMENT #6. Company did campus placement in many engineering colleges and got talent acquisition experience. Click Here for Photo Gallery
MAHTO BPO—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (June 2010 – December 2011)
Business Process Outsourcing. Revenues – INR 5,50,000, # of employees – 4, Main areas of business – Non Voice Projects Outsourcing and Training, backend office of e-commerce company.
Sole Proprietor. Rented an office of 280 sq ft and hired 3 staff. Outsourced voice and non voice projects to many companies in India. Provided on-site-training for staff of each company. Also, trained 100+ people in Chennai to work on Amazon’s MTURK and how to earn income from home.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1. Outsourced Non Voice and Voice based projects India – wide.
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. Bagged a backend project from Suksh Technologies Pvt. Ltd for call center support in 3 languages in 3 locations in India, digital marketing, SMS marketing, sales and shipment.
- ACHIEVEMENT #3. Learnt about digital marketing, e-commerce, bulk SMS marketing and Sales Strategy. We shipped a variety of items from Chennai to pan India and eventually website raised to Alexa ranking 95 in India.
RETAIL X DIRECT (COLLEGE START UP)—Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (March 2009 – March 2010).
International Call Center. Revenues – INR 4,00,000 (Approx), # of employees – 5, Outbound calls for mobile sales process and website designing, data entry project outsourcing.
Sole Proprietor. Responsibility to find clients, new projects, to manage the center and other business related works. Rented his first office space of 80 Sq. Ft. Learnt website designing from Internet and got few USA projects for website development.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1. Learnt about managing business and people.
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. Completed a workshop in Ethical Hacking & Information Security and learnt about creating secure sites.
- ACHIEVEMENT #3. Got a primary knowledge about SEO and Digital Marketing.
SITEL INDIA — Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (May 2008 – August 2008), BPO. Revenues – $1.7Bn, # of employees – 17000+, Main areas of business – Customer Support.
Customer Support Executive. Customer support executive for Bell Sympatico Company in Canada. Handled inbound calls to tackle the technical queries of Canadian customers.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1. Got an experience of a bigger corporate company and earned better salary.
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. Got an experience of Canadian Markets in BPO sector.
WE CARE TECHNOLOGIES — Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (October 2007 – April 2008), BPO and Call Center (US and UK Clients). # of employees – 30+ Main areas of business – Tele Sales.
Customer Support Executive. To make outbound calls (using auto – dialer) in UK and US for mobile sales campaign.
- ACHIEVEMENT #1. One of the best executive in terms of telephonic – sales performance.
- ACHIEVEMENT #2. He was able to support his own living expenses in 1st semester of his college and got an exposure of international BPO markets in UK and USA.